Date: FEBRUARY 4, 2023
Manitoba Curling Hall of Fame Induction Set for May 7
(Also see Announcement News Release HERE)
Planning is currently underway for the first Manitoba Curling Hall of Fame Induction and Fund-raising Dinner to take place in rural Manitoba since 1995 – when the event was held in conjunction with the Ford Worlds in Brandon.
The event will take place on Sunday, May 7, 2023 at Brandon’s Victoria Inn.
Banquet details are currently being finalized. It is anticipated that pricing will be the same as last year: $100 per ticket OR Table of Eight $720
Sponsorship opportunities are available – including the opportunity to be recognized (including here on the Hall of Fame portion of the website) as the sponsors of a specific team or individual induction.
Send inquiries c/o email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
The dinner program will include recognition of five teams, two curlers and two builders. They are:
- Kelly Robertson (Neepawa) 2011 Canadian Senior Champions & World Silver Medalists
- Joyce McDougall (Brandon) 2011 Canadian Masters Champions
- Ray Orr (Minnedosa) 2009 Canadian Masters Champions
- Doug Armour (Souris) 2005 Canadian Masters Champions
- Martin Bailey (Heather) 2004 Canadian Masters Champions
- Doug Harrison
- Ruth Wiebe
- Bob Flock
- Dave Petursson